What is PECE Online course?
PECE is based on research about what works to have a calm and positive atmosphere in early learning and childcare settings, including in-home care providers.
- Shown to be helpful for ALL educators and care providers, regardless of prior training and experience
- 22 strategies to support children’s pro-social and emotional skill development– key life skills
- Interactive, online and convenient, 4 modules (about 1 hour each)
- Proven program – has been shown to reduce workplace stress, increase job satisfaction and improve teamwork
- Qualifies for 4 Ohio approved contact hours
Register in the OCCRRA training site to get started--selecting ‘Online w/out date & time’ and enter ‘PECE’ in your search.
What is PECE Coaching?
PECE Coaches are being trained to provide additional support for educators taking the course and
implementing the strategies around the state and are available for further consultation.
- Typically 2-4 coaching sessions are provided, lasting about an hour each and are free to access
- 4 online modules for educators
- Simple, practical evidence-based strategies
- Ongoing support
- Accreditation & certificate